SAP Human Resources / Payroll Consultant
BearingPoint is an independent consulting firm with European roots and a global reach. BearingPoint has 3,250 consultants working in 15 countries with clients in both the public and private sectors.
BearingPoint Ireland is currently seeking a SAP Human Resources (SAP HR) Consultant to join the SAP HR team in providing expert SAP consulting services to our client base. This is a great opportunity to work with a first class SAP team. Excellent role with personal development and career progression opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous SAP HR implementation experience gained in either a consulting environment or end user environment including Organisational Management, Personnel Administration and/or Payroll
- Exposure to other SAP modules is desirable
- Good team player, self-motivated and flexible with a high level of personal initiative
- Highly customer-orientated
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of customers and management both internal and external (fluent English is essential)
- Problem solving ability, able to take direction based on given job duties and responsibilities
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: