Ensure 50% of customer contacts are carried out via the Selfcare channel by 2012
Major business-to-business telecommunications company:
Develop a seamless multi-faceted customer relationship for the very small business (VSB) market
Objectives of the project
- Achieve growth in the very small business (VSB) market
- Develop a seamless multi-faceted customer relationship
- Treat low value acts on the selfcare system
- Deliver a customer selfcare system adapted to customer needs and management of VSB convergent offers (fixed and mobile)
Measurable & concrete results
- Framing and implementation of the incentive, disincentive and education approach to promote the customer selfcare system
- Web expertise and piloting of Selfcare developments
Key success factors
- Every employee of the company must be an ambassador of the dematerialized customer care
- Changing the habits of customers calling the customer service department.
What BearingPoint did
Implementation of a Lean Customer Service - Selfcare programme based on three key points:
- Ensuring access to the customer selfcare.
- Extending the scope of available features.
- Encouraging, supporting and promoting the customer selfcare.