APHP - Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris (Hospital)
Business Intelligence Project to Implement a New Decision Support System.
Objectives of the project
Healthcare system reform requires a modern and consistent information system – a high-performance Business Intelligence enabling:
- Greater flexibility
- More efficient processes (especially care processes)
- More integration between information system domains
- Stronger capacity to manage activities and support decisions
Bearing Point is currently helping APHP with the implementation of a new Decision Support System called OPALE.
Measurable & concrete results
- In 2009, the initial versions of OPALE represented some 500 indicators relating to three sectors (Human Resources, Patients, Finance) and about a hundred Cognos reports.
What BearingPoint did
BearingPoint designed and produced a comprehensive BI integration solution, including:
- Data migration
- Integration with the existing information system
- Acceptance tests
- System maintenance
- Transmission and training plan expertise
- Facilitating the identification and selection of key business indicators
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- BearingPoint is proud to be a gold sponsor at Management Event’s StrategiTorg Healthcare 2013
- Our locations