Claims System Implementation
Global Multi-Line Primary Insurance Group
The implementation of a claims application landscape mapping the core insurance business will support efficiency along the dimensions organization, people, process and technology.
Objectives of the project
Design and implementation of a new claims organisational model and claims system implementation.
Measurable & concrete results
- Claims system implementation
- Acceleration and cost reduction by allocating experienced claims experts
- Know-how sharing and collaboration for improved sustainability, accelerated learning curves and project risk reduction
- Best practice approaches for improved acceptance and increased benefit
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Enhanced consulting capabilities for financial services clients in Europe
- Our location