Design and implementation of a component-based product portfolio
The client is an insurance group offering different personal and commercial line products via multiple brands.
BearingPoint supported the client, a personal and commercial insurer, to replace the existing product portfolio with a standardized and flexible component based model.
Objectives of the project
Design of shorter product development cycles based on standardized and flexible product design and transparency of return on investment by product.
Measurable & concrete results
- Realigned flexible and standardized product portfolio based on components
- Validation of business and technical requirements according to best practices
- Analysis of impact of recreation of the portfolio, cost-benefit- and impact analysis
- IT assessment and feasibility study for IT implementation
- Development of an implementation roadmap
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Enhanced consulting capabilities for financial services clients in Europe
- Our location