Design and implementation of a new pension product solution
The client is an international life insurance company providing life insurance as well as pension solutions.
BearingPoint enabled the client, an international life insurance and pension services company, to administrate foundation products and assets based on a financial solution.
Objectives of the project
Design and implementation of a new pension product solution for autonomous foundation accounting.
Measurable & concrete results
- Supported design and implementation of an administration solution for products in the area of foundations for pension products
- Designed a financial solution for multiple foundations that supports financial accounting and preparation of financial statements and balance sheets
- System landscape consists of a different administration systems, a collection system as well as other financial solutions
- Integrated the solution into a complex application landscape like asset management systems, custody account management system of external partners, archive and workflow systems
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Enhanced consulting capabilities for financial services clients in Europe
- Our location