Definition and implementation of Business and IT Architecture
Leading International Reinsurance Company.
Efforts for harmonising IT platforms and introduction of standard processes across businesses will only turn into significant and sustainable efficiency improvements, if all actions are aligned with the business strategy.
Objectives of the project
Definition and Implementation of Business and IT Architecture for Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance.
Measurable & concrete results
- Definition of Business and IT target architecture, System evaluation and selection for the Life Business
- Analysis of Business Requirements in the areas of Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance
- Implementation of new standard solution and integration into application landscape considering interfaces End-to-End
- Proven processes and systems have been rolled out within more than 20 new locations worldwide leading to multi-million cost savings
- Streamlined processes enabling headcount reduction and fast shift of business to new carriers while meeting changing legal and tax conditions
- Online sales keep on gaining market shares in the distribution channel mix and retailers must rethink their bricks-and-mortar development strategy. They must leverage the human interactions that customers have with salespeople.
- 25 principles of digital client relationship management...
- Effective Day-to-Day Category Management...
- BearingPoint will be present at the 15th XBRL EU Day & 21st Eurofiling Workshop at Banco Espana in Madrid. Please get in contact with our supervisory experts and learn more about our ABACUS Solution Suite.
- FATCA governmental tax information sharing compliant software platform with regular and comprehensive managed updates for Financial Institutions
- Commissioning an ‘accountable lead provider’ integrated care pathway...
- Our location