BearingPoint Analyst Relations
BearingPoint AR supports industry and IT analysts through a single point of contact for timely information on our management and technological capabilities and insights on how we deliver value to our clients.
Please reach out for:
- General and research inquiries on BearingPoint service offerings
- Insights on industry issues
- Briefing requests
- Registering to receive our AR newsletter
Read what the analysts are saying about BearingPoint
- Gartner - 2014 Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services, Worldwide - Link to the report on Gartner.com (subscription required)
Gartner analysts Michael Dominy and Dana Stiffler have published this landmark report in which BearingPoint was rated by Gartner a "challenger" together with its network partners ABeam and West Monroe Partners. (December 2014, ID: G00263297).
- Gartner - 2014 Magic Quadrant for CRM Service Providers, Worldwide - Link to the report on Gartner.com (subscription required)
In this landmark research note, Patrick Sullivan and Ed Thompson have evaluated BearingPoint as a "visionary" with its network partners ABeam Consulting, Grupo Assa and West Monroe Partners. (November 2014, ID: G00261873)
- IDC - Buoyant BearingPoint Sets Eyes on €1 Billion Mark (PDF, 122 KB)
In this report, IDC VP Marianne Kolding, assesses BearingPoint progress and concludes that "We think BearingPoint has made good progress in the past year both financially but also in crystallizing some of its strategies. It seems that it is now a company very much in execution mode — and if it can do that well, its ambitious growth plans could be achieved." (May 2014, Doc # Q58W)
- PAC - How to transform from a business consultant to a software vendor (blog post, 8/4/14)
In this post, Julia Reichhart comments on BearingPoint's recent developments in the software area. This document has not been reviewed for factual accuracy and may not reflect BearingPoint's position.
- Analysys Mason - eircom’s novel BSS transformation: from separate service silos to integrated bundles and digital economy services - Link to the report (PDF, 450 KB)
In this case study, John Abraham and Dr. Mark H Mortensen describe the BSS transformation of eircom, using Infonova R6 and implemented by BearingPoint (February 2014, 37293-74).
Gartner - Market Guide: External Service Providers for Master Data Management - Link to the report on gartner.com (subscription required)
In this market overview, industry analysts Bill O'Kane, Andrew White and Saul Judah provide a list of MDM ESP -including BearingPoint (doc G00233350).
- Forrester - SAP Services Market Overview - Link to Forrester (subscription required)
In this landmark report, Liz Herbert (@lizherbert) analyses the SAP consulting marketplace and rates several providers including BearingPoint (December 2013).
- Gartner - Competitive Landscape: Sustainability Consulting Services Elevate Corporate Excellence, Western Europe - Link to Gartner.com (subscription required)
In this detailed market overview, Bettina Tratz-Ryan (@btratzryan) reviews the state of the sustainability consulting market and profiles key providers including BearingPoint (November 2013, ID: G00247576)
- Gartner - Crédit Agricole Pursues Digitalisation With Open Banking - Link to Gartner.com (subscription required)
In this case study, Kristin Moyer details how the Crédit Agricole Store delivered open banking through co-creation with users using open APIs, apps, an app store and a third-party developer community. (October 2013, ID: G00255706)
- Gartner - Leverage Digital Transformation Consultants to Adapt to the Digital Age - Link to report on Gartner.com (subscription required)
In this landscape report, analysts Richard Fouts and Daniel Krauss say “We see BearingPoint as a strong partner for digital transformation initiatives in the consumer packaged goods and financial services sectors. BearingPoint brings a good blend of capabilities required to support clients to identify and execute digital initiatives. Its process, technology and change management expertise stands out.“ (August 2013, ID: G00250148)
- IDC - Best Practices: Crédit Agricole Innovates with Its New CA Store - Link to full report (PDF, 210 KB)
In this detailed study, Alex Kwiatkowski explains that the "Crédit Agricole, in partnership with BearingPoint, has shown that it is still possible to create an entirely new approach in a highly competitive and undifferentiated market." He further mentions that "The new CA Store is an excellent example of innovation, and demonstrates how institutions must adapt to the fast-moving digital world in order to better engage with customers." (July 2013)
- IDC - Thoughts From BearingPoint's 2013 Analyst Conference - Link to full report (PDF, 130 KB)
In this report, Douglas Hayward (@DouglasHayward) analyses BearingPoint's capabilities and positioning in the marketplace. (June 2013).
- Gartner - There's No Easy Way Through the Solvency II Software Maze - Link to the report on Gartner.com (subscription required)
In this report, Juergen Weiss (bio) describes the Solvency II solutions landscape, including a profile of the BearingPoint ABACUS/Solvency II solution for insurance reporting. (May 2013, ID: G00252507)
- IDC - MarketScape: IT Service Providers in the EMEA Utilities Market 2013 Vendor Assessment - Link to the IDC website (subscription required)
In this comprehensive report, Roberta Bigliani (@rbigliani) and Gaia Gallotti (@gaiagallotti) evaluated BearingPoint as a "Contender", stating that "BearingPoint is seriously committed to providing services to utilities." They further commented that "BearingPoint' best score in the Current Capabilities criteria is for its "Range of Geographies". Within the Future Strategies criteria the company scored very well for its Innovation and R&D pace and productivity." (May 2013)
- PAC - Business Consulting and Software Solutions – a Contradiction? - Link to the PAC blog
In this blog post, Julia Reichhart shares her view that "Overall, BearingPoint has established itself in a very special position in the services value chain by embracing and mastering both systems integration (complemented by very focused software products) and strategy consulting." (April 2013)
- Celent - Claims Fraud Detection Systems: 2012 IT Vendor Spectrum - Link to report extract (PDF, 660KB)
In this report, Nicolas Michellod provides an overview of claims fraud detection issues for the insurance industry and profiles BearingPoint's HyperCube solution. (November 2012)
- Gartner - Competitive Landscape: Business Consulting, Large and Midsize Providers, Worldwide - Link to the report on gartner.com (subscription required
In this report, Daniel Krauss (@daniel_krauss) and Sandra Notardonato analyse the business consulting market trends and profile key players, including BearingPoint. (October 2012) and Sandra Notardonato analyse the business consulting market trends and profile key players, including BearingPoint. (October 2012, ID: G00229806)
- Celent - Solvency II IT Vendor Spectrum (2012 Edition) - Download (PDF, 286 KB)
Nicolas Michellod from Celent authored this detailed market landscape report. See the above link for an extract including the introduction presenting market drivers and trends plus the BearingPoint ABACUS/Solvency II solution profile. (July 2012)
- PAC - Survey finds insurers need to address Pillar 3 of Solvency II as deadline looms - Link to the PAC blog
Rajeena Brar from PAC (@PAC_Consultants) states that "in PAC’s opinion, BearingPoint is well placed to grow its Solvency II business in its existing markets where brand presence is strong, and to leverage on international accounts to expand business in other countries", and in particular "like[s...] that the solution is designed to evolve with regulatory changes." (May 2012)
- Ovum - BearingPoint builds on its Basel II platform to target Solvency II opportunities - Link to the Ovum website
Charles Juniper from Ovum (@OvumICT) describes why BearingPoint's Solvency II offering is a "strong play" based on a "proven platform (May 2012).
- IDC - BearingPoint and HyperCube®: Taking Analytics beyond Statistics with Asset-led Consulting - Download this report (PDF, 125KB)
Industry analysts Alys Woodward (@alyswoodward) and Douglas Hayward (@DouglasHayward) give their views on BearingPoint's new analytics offering. Read on to understand why they say that "HyperCube® is a better fit for many end users than traditional statistical tools" (January 2012).