Let Me Entertain You: Entertainment Strategy Improving Customer Experience
Looking for new ways to engage your customers and build enduring relationships with them?
Come and see why BearingPoint believe effective entertainment strategies and gamification are becoming key players in customer engagement and how Barclaycard are applying these to their customer experience!
- 59% of consumers find funny and entertaining adverts the most effective [Harris Interactive and Linkedln]
- 40% of online adults and 60% of Generation Y are looking for new ways to entertain themselves. (Gartner)
- In 2011, 70 – 80% of all mobile downloads were games, Angry Birds has been downloaded 140 million times
- By 2014 more than 70% of the Global 2000 organisations will have at least one gamified application (Gartner)
- Game mechanics to digital experiences can drastically improve engagement (47%), participation, loyalty (22%) and awareness (15%). M2 Research
We will explore the value and the techniques for making customers laugh, engaging them through games and how to embed our key principles of entertainment into your customer experience, marketing and product and service design.
- Barclaycard’s journey from transaction to engagement and entertainment
- What are the origins of gamification and why do humans love and depend on it?
- Why entertainment is moving from a side show to the main event for businesses to drive customer behaviours, loyalty and insights both in the on and offline worlds.
- How to apply the principles of entertainment
Please Note: This event is for C-level Executives and Heads of Function it is by invitation only. If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday 11th September 2012
17:00-19:00 Presentation and Roundtable Discussion
19:00-20:00 Bumper cars, bowling, games, networking and drinks (optional!)
Namco Funscape, County Hall, Riverside Buildings, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB
Rebecca Moffat: Head of Digital Engagement, Barclaycard
Sarah-Jayne Williams: Director of Customer Management and Author of Customer Paradoxes in a Digital World