Contemporary Risk Management
Risk management for banks and insurance companies is critical. To be effective it must be aligned with the organizations’ specific business models.
We can help our clients establish strong risk management. This involves ensuring the right solutions across four key elements:
- The approach, processes and systems for limiting risk and capital allocation.
- The processes and instruments for monitoring the risks of new or proposed deals as well as on a portfolio and entity level.
- Forward looking simulation and stress-testing procedures to forecast possible macroeconomic developments using realistic scenarios and including correlation, cluster effects and interdependencies between risk types.
- Standardized but flexible reporting and analytical tools with target-customized reports for all levels (management board, C and B-Level but also supervisory authorities).
How BearingPoint brings value
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of proven services in all areas of risk management, including:
- Developing risk strategies aligned to business models and corporate strategy.
- Optimizing risk processes (limit management, capital allocation, risk monitoring).
- Implementing risk oriented pricing and business strategies.
- Implementing contemporary, consistent and comprehensive risk measurement for all risk types and portfolios.
- Implementing integrated simulation and stress-testing tools adapted to the specific business models and to fulfil the requirements of both modern risk management and the latest supervisory regulation.
Working with us to make the most of contemporary risk management, you will be able to uncover hidden potential in your organization. In particular, you can:
- optimize the risk-performance relation
- avoid unprofitable or unwanted risk
- reduce process cost and improve process quality
- provide management with a better instrument to steer the business