Between now and 2017, we are working together to make BearingPoint a truly diverse organization. Active in 21 countries, with 150 Partners and 3700 staff and a community of 34 countries through joint ventures and partners, we have a strong platform from which to weave diversity and inclusion into the fabric of our business.
For us, diversity and inclusion is all about:
- Creating an environment where all employees can be themselves at work and perform at their best
- Developing a reputation in each of our regions and industries for having adopted a more progressive approach to diversity, so we are able to attract and retain the best talent and secure competitive advantage in the market
- Responding to growing diversity of the workforce and our markets in order to take advantage of the range of talent available
- Recognizing and valuing differences so we become a stronger, more dynamic and more innovative firm
- Integrating our collective skills to provide our people and clients with a distinctive experience
- Enabling us to enter new markets and build successful businesses in new countries