Novo Nordisk Europe: International CRM Implementation and Rollout
A global leader in diabetes treatment
International CRM Implementation and Rollout
Objectives of the project
To implement a management strategy to rollout a new CRM across Europe, replacing the existing system. The new venture was designed to increase sales potential through alignment with corporate targeting strategies to support future double digit growth.
Measurable & concrete results
This 2009 - 2011 rollout program covered 30 European countries
- Successful rollout to 11 countries as of October 2010, in time with project predictions.
- Program executed maintaining high employee morale
Key success factors
- BearingPoint team project management expertise and creativity.
- Punctual expertise availability to cover key focus areas (cegedim onekey connect, pharma, rollouts)
What BearingPoint did
- Management of implementation streams and management of multi-country rollouts on behalf of client
- Coordination with offshore implementation partner
- Managing local legacy data and procedures for migration to the new CRM platform