Location: Graz or Vienna| Employment: Full-time | Effective immediately
BearingPoint is Austria's largest management and technology consultancy. With 4,500 employees worldwide, we develop digital strategies and business models, optimize processes and design IT architectures for leading companies. We see ourselves as an important partner for our clients and accompany them on their successful journey into the digital age. In Austria we are represented by 350 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz.
We are constantly looking for the best minds for exciting national and international projects.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Overview our production environments on the customer side and keep them up and running together with the teams
- Improve monitoring, performance, reliability and availability metrics to make the platform even more robust
- Incident analysis and PMR contribution
- Push and implement self-healing mechanisms
- Foster automation wherever possible
- Help us living the SRE methodology and develop it even further
- Completion of technical education (HTL, FH, University)
- Proficiency in either Python or Go
- Ability to understand complex architectures and concepts
- Interest in learning and using new technologies as well as applying agile methods
- Experience in monitoring systems (e.g. Prometheus, ELK stack, Graylog)
- Experience in automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Helm)
- Team player with good communication and multiplication skills
- Strong oral and written English and/or German communication skills
That's how we score points with you:
- Professional diversity, a high level of personal responsibility and active cooperation
- Individual and active career development supported by comprehensive training programs
- Inspiring projects at the interface of consulting and IT in various industries worldwide
- Laptop for professional and private use, meal vouchers and subsidy for the job ticket
- Flexible working hours and numerous additional benefits
- Equal & inclusive culture – we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community
With us, you have the opportunity to actively influence your salary based on your individual performance. For this position it starts at EUR 3.200,- (Junior) gross per month or EUR 4.200,- (Senior) gross per month. We are prepared to offer a higher salary depending on your qualifications and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Here you will get a brief insight into what you can expect at our Graz office. You can find further information at Fachbereich für Technologie.
Let’s grab lunch! Register for an informal exchange with one of our employees via CareerLunch.
We look forward to receiving your application online or by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Klaudija Ferencek-Horvat: +43 316 8003 1027 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten