Location: Premstätten preferred | Employment: Full-time | Effective immediately | Remote possible
BearingPoint is Austria's largest management and technology consultancy. With 4,500 employees worldwide, we develop digital strategies and business models, optimize processes and design IT architectures for leading companies. We see ourselves as an important partner for our clients and accompany them on their successful journey into the digital age. In Austria we are represented by 300 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz.
We are constantly looking for the best minds for exciting national and international projects.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Delivery of our Micro Service based software solutions
- Continuous conception and further development of our automated delivery processes
- You will take over your own tasks and work in an agile Team of IT-experts
- Planning and responsibility of the Continuous Integration & Delivery Pipeline using state-of-the-art technologies such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Ansible and PaaS Cloud providers
- Completion of technical education (HTL, FH, University) with a focus on IT
- Professional experience in the area of Continuous Integration or Development
- Linux is not a foreign word to you and you have already written bash scripts
- Programming knowledge (ideally in Java) and first experience with tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker and AWS
- You are interested in learning and using new technologies and have a customer-centric mindset
- Good command of German and English (verbal and written)
- Professional diversity, a high degree of personal responsibility and a lively working atmosphere
- Individual and active career advancement supported by comprehensive training programs
- Inspiring projects at the interface of consulting and IT in different industries worldwide
- Laptop for professional and private use, meal vouchers (Sodexo)
- Flexible working hours and numerous additional benefits
While a minimum salary of EUR 2.800,- (Junior) gross per month; 4.200,- (Senior) gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualification and experience.
Have we roused your interest. Here you can get a brief insight into what you can expect in our office in Premstätten. Further information you will find at department for technologies.
Let's grab lunch! Register for an informal exchange with one of our employees via CareerLunch.
We look forward to receiving your application online or by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Silvia Sprügl: +43 316 8003 8034 or email@example.com
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten