Location: Premstätten| Employment: Full-time | Effective immediately
BearingPoint is Austria's largest management and technology consultancy. With 4,500 employees worldwide, we develop digital strategies and business models, optimize processes and design IT architectures for leading companies. We see ourselves as an important partner for our clients and accompany them on their successful journey into the digital age. In Austria we are represented by 500 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz.
We are constantly looking for the best minds for exciting national and international projects.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Analysis of requirements together with customers or our international experts
- Design of high-performance, service-oriented SW architectures
- SW development using agile methods
- Support of our customers by extensions, (product) maintenance or DevOps
- Supervision and coaching of team colleagues
- Technologies we use: Java or JVM based languages, Spring, Spring Boot, Messaging and Reactive Frameworks, Docker, Kubernetes, various databases, and much more.
Technologies we use:
- Java 8, JEE, Spring Framework, Maven, Git, Node.js, Angular, Cucumber, Activiti, relationale Datenbanken, Messaging Solutions, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, ElasticSearch, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, …
- Passion for creative and sustainable qualitative software solutions
- Fast comprehension and interest in learning and using new technologies
- Good knowledge of software design and architecture
- Your colleagues come to you if they cannot solve a technical problem
- "It works" alone is not enough for you, "how" and "why" is equally important for you
- To advance your team counts for you as much as to advance yourself
- Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code, Unit Testing, TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, DevOps
- Good written and spoken German and/or English skills
- Professional diversity, a high degree of personal responsibility and a lively working atmosphere
- Individual and active career advancement supported by comprehensive training programs
- Inspiring projects at the interface of consulting and IT in different industries worldwide
- Laptop for professional and private use, meal vouchers (Sodexo)
- Flexible working hours and numerous additional benefits
While a minimum salary of EUR 3.094,- gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience.
Have we roused your interest? Here you can get a brief insight into what you can expect in our office in Graz. Further information you will find at department for technologies. We look forward to receiving your application online or by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Elisabeth Ribisel: +43 316 8003 1047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten