Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist.
Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
- As a Software Architect, you will have a leading role in the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking. This entails:
- Analyzing, designing, implementing, testing and documenting complex requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, loan and statistical reporting.
- Responsibility for the selection or development of new frameworks, data models and functional concepts and managing non-functional requirements, e. g. performance and usability.
- Creating transparency regarding risks and pointing out software-architectural solutions.
- Guaranteeing cross-team knowledge transfer, i.e. training, coaching and mentoring of colleagues. Working closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchy and skill levels within the organization.
- Assuming responsibility for the functional software architecture of Abacus Banking and analyzing overarching regulatory requirements, which affect cross-functional teams.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences
- Subject matter expert in the area of banking and regulatory reporting of credit institutions e.g. expert for liquidity, asset encumbrance, own funds, credit risk, loan, AnaCredit or national statistical reporting and broad understanding of software architecture
- Very good level of English, German is a plus
- High affinity to IT and past exposure to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL and market knowledge of IT solutions
- Knowledge of agile software development
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Participation in a motivated team
- Support from a mentor
- Diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Numerous training offers and coaching sessions
- International exchange of experience with colleague
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 956490-900.