Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist.
Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
Within the European financial services industry there’s been a plethora of changes over the last view years with a strong focus on regulation with impact on strategic target operating models on capital, liquidity planning and moreover to the FS operating models as such.
BearingPoint’s RegTech business is strongly growing on global scale with a predominant focus on Europe and is expanding the existing multi-national and highly professional sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for a successful sales person to join a dedicated team focussing on leveraging and transforming financial services operating models with established end-to-end RegTech solutions to tackle FS daily challenges such as capital, liquidity, STE, SREP just to name a few and more broadly challenges from a prudential, supervisory, statistical and transactional perspective. The role includes selling leading regulatory and risk solution Abacus360 (either in on-premises or on a full fletched outsourcing model) and our tax reporting solutions FiTAX and EasyTax.
- Develop new pipeline followed bynegotiation and closing of deals to achieve sales targets
- Build and establish relationships to work with key client executive decision makers (C-level personnel)
- Develop a solid sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Leading client engagements end-to-end and manage internal as well as external stakeholders to "win the deal"
- Cross-and-Up-sell / Wallet Share – know your customer in different dimensions to position all products, consulting services as well as outsourcing offerings
- Keeping track of market and industry trends
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline in CRM system and actively contribute to financial forecasting
- Take ownership of the complete sales cycle and demonstrate effective execution whilst trying to keep the sales cycles short, applying the necessary diligence for value creation and winning sales plans
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or preferably Master’s Degree or relevant Business/Banking qualifications/experience
- Extensive industry knowledge and being able to understand the BearingPoint RegTech solution set positioning and capabilities
- Experience in setting up and closing complex deals
- Comfortable with the full range of selling, and managing multiple deals at once
- Strong communication skills and customer facing experience at all levels including the C level
- A deep understanding of the business drivers affecting the target customer base
- Previous sales experience gained within the Financial Technology vendor space
- Knowledge of the financial markets, financial services and/or technology area, and the ability to develop knowledge of the regulatory, risk as well as tax reporting area
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to listen, persuade and influence C-level executives, in particular CRO, CFOs, CIOs, Head of Finance, Head of Treasury, Head of Reporting
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials to a high standard
- Fluent in English and for the Luxemburg based position fluent in French both written and verbal
We are hiring in Frankfurt and Luxemburg and this role envisages travel within continental Europe.
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
We encourage entrepreneurial behaviour and want our people to be managing their day-to-day business with a customer centric sales approach. We strive for people who successfully manage to compete in an international environment with a strong focus on our customer success and help them standardize, streamline and reduce both “run-the-bank” and “change-the-bank” costs.
From a junior sales professional with a few years of business development experience to an experienced senior sales executive, we are looking for people with the right appetite to operate in this broad and ever-changing environment of financial services. Our RegTech is committed to drive innovation all throughout the organisation and has established channels between product, services and sales.
There is great opportunity for growth within this role from a territory as well as product perspective.
Our benefits for you:
- Play an active role in the further growth of the leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and tax reporting technology for financial institutions
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Attractive trainings, certifications and coachings
- Detailed training program for new employees
- Exchange of experiences in an international work environment
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 956490-900.