Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist.
Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
Regulatory Technology (RegTech) offers an exciting work environment that enables you to use and strengthen your expertise in current trends regarding Big Data and Cluster Computing. We are looking for experienced new software architect who want to join our team in Frankfurt/Main. Become a part of our team and assume responsibility for the new and further development of our successful regulatory product lines.
Your key responsibilities:
- Conception of explicit, scalable software architectures
- Responsibility for the technical results of the feature team
- Substantial contribution to the improvement of the software and development process (Continuous Improvement)
- Creation of highly qualified software (Clean Code Standards, Testautomation), role model function for a developer team as a senior software engineer
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- University degree in computer science or natural sciences
- Experience in the conception of software architectures
- Experience in leading technical projects
- Deep knowledge Java and Java-Core-Libraries (10+ years)
- High creativity and high analytical skills
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the products / codebase (Software Craftsmanship)
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary topics (scalability, availability, security)
- High standards of quality for results
- Excellent communication skills and teamplayer attitude
- Knowledge of SQL including design scheme
- First experience with web-frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- Knowledge of an additional programming language (Python, Kotlin, Clojure, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps-topics (Grafana, Docker, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of developing tools and products like IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Jira and Git
- Skills in cluster computing are beneficial (e.g. Apache Spark)
- Fluent English skills
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Play an active role in the further growth of the leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and tax reporting technology for financial institutions
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Attractive trainings, certifications and coachings
- Detailed training program for new employees
- Exchange of experiences in an international work environment
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 956490-900.