Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist.
Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
- As a Project Management Officer, you will develop and provide project management methodologies, tools and processes for Product Owner in the Banking Product Suite to support the development processes of our national and international product portfolio.
- Since you will be joining a dynamic team that develops regulatory reporting content for Germany and several new countries you will have to keep in touch with our development teams & our consultants which will include the involvement in cross-team process improvement discussions and activities.
- You will work closely with Product Owners and provide reporting internally towards our C-Level, e.g. status, cost controlling. Therefore, you need to ensure proper documentation and reporting mechanisms.
- Organization of client and team events and the associated preparation/follow-up tasks will be within your scope of duties as well as the coordination and implementation of meetings and workshops.
- Additional tasks are managing the day to day operation of the product owners, coordination of recruiting activities and managing any operational challenges, overseeing the coordination and communication between the development teams and providing support to the Product Owners.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or similar fields of study
- Team-player with excellent communication skills and intercultural sensitivity for the work in a global team
- Fluent written and spoken skills (German and English)
- Flexible, reliable, stress-resistant, ability to work under time pressure
- Experienced in working with MS Office
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Play an active role in the further growth of the leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and tax reporting technology for financial institutions
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Attractive trainings, certifications and coachings
- Detailed training program for new employees
- Exchange of experiences in an international work environment
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 956490-900.