Are you passionate about data and do you, just like us, understand that data is an asset which needs to be managed properly along its life cycle to generate value?
If so, you came to the right place at BearingPoint to
Make a difference, in a passionate and engaging team…
At BearingPoint, we pride ourselves on being easy to work with. You’ll work in friendly and engaging teams in a high-trust environment. You’ll be able to develop new capabilities in emerging disciplines, work in a diverse inclusive culture, with world-class experts, at a variety of locations. Through stewardship we focus on your good long-term growth and development.
…on consulting and technology solutions that shape the market and our future
Working on leading-edge, innovative solutions to address emerging business challenges, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in genuine partnership with market-leading clients, impacting the way people work and live in the future.
Join our Belgian practice
We are an enthusiastic and fast-growing team with a start-up spirit in an environment that is embedded in the BearingPoint European partnership.
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position as Information Strategy Consultant
You will take responsibility for:
• Engaging with our clients to embed a data-driven culture
• Embedding our best in class operating models and adapting them to support the data transformation projects that deliver true business value.
• Providing processes, methods, and tools to manage data assets
• MSc degree in Engineering, Computer Science
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Management. This experience should have been acquired in a IM environment.
• Ability to communicate technical matters to non-technical stakeholders
• Knowledge of data architecture and data warehousing principles
• Knowledge of project management methodologies such as PRINCE II and AGILE
• You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English.
• You are customer-focused and communicative.
• You have good analytical skills, work accurately, and are creative.
• You are a motivated team player.
What we offer you:
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization cover, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore, we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.
Sounds like an ambitious and appealing environment you want to be part of?
Please apply. Come and see!