BearingPoint is a leading European Business Consulting firm, specialised in Management and Technology services. Serving clients in the public, commercial and financial industry, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients tangible and measurable results through profound business and technology expertise. We are a European based company, but operate with a global reach and employ 4,600 passionate, experienced and hands-on people focused on their clients’ needs and success.
We are looking for a (Senior) Consultant to strengthen our enthusiastic team in Brussels with focus on the European Institutions and European Agencies.
As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work in partnership with EU organisations, helping them to (re-) define their strategy and/or to implement change throughout their organisation and people. Your involvement will embed continuous improvement in our client’s organisation structure, processes, people and supporting technologies. Key to sustained success is to deliver advice that combines good practices from other organisations with the specificities of our client.
As an EU sector (Senior) Consultant within BearingPoint your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver high-quality work on client projects in Belgium and abroad, such as:
- Analysing information and reporting of the findings in an insightful way, thus providing advice based on facts
- Performing in-depth interviews with key stakeholders to identify the issues at stake, potential risks and to assess opportunities for improvement
- Facilitation of workshops and client sessions to bring about cultural and behavioural change in our clients’ organisations
- Reporting to managers, directors and partners about the progress of your work
- Working together in a collaborative way with colleagues of different nationalities, cultures and/or disciplines of specialisation
- Be an active member of our team by initiating and developing new ideas and further enhancing our footprint within and beyond our organisation
- Support the identification of new business opportunities and contribute to developing a compelling offer to respond to tendering procedures to help realise our ambitious growth plans
What we expect from you:
- A master’s degree in Political Sciences, European Studies, Business Administration or comparable
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in consulting with a focus on the EU sector (European Institutions and/or EU Agencies, etc.)
- Excellent command of English and French, preferably also Dutch. Other languages are an asset
- Experience and a functional knowledge of at least some of following domains:
- Organisation transformation, including strategy definition, organisation (re-)design, business process management, performance management, communication and change management
- Policy evaluation, impact assessment and strategic studies
- Flexibility to travel and to work on assignments for non-EU clients as well (e.g. Belgian private sector companies)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on and result-oriented, with a can-do mentality
- Strong & well developed interpersonal skills
- A good team player but also able to work independently
What we offer you:
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams.
We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization coverage, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore we offer excellent opportunities to continue to learn through training and very diverse projects to empower you to realize your career objectives.
Sounds like an ambitious and appealing environment you want to be part of?
Please apply. Come and see!