The project represents 95% of the time developing tasks and 5% software maintenance for a client in the banking area, a provider of payment software solutions for individuals, companies and retailers.
- Tasks in the whole application life cycle, from requirements analysis up to implementation and delivering of software components Java Enterprise Edition;
- Conception and development of Web front ends and business components as well as the connection of the software to database systems;
- Your tasks will include product development or to be part of local and international projects;
- Delivery of high software quality by strongly focus on Continuous Integration with a high grade of test automation and clean code: GIT, Jenkins, Ansible playbook, Sonar.
- Be part of a very unite Agile team and adapt the pair programming work;
- Problem analysis in test and production systems.
We are looking for candidates who have more than 3 years of experience with :
- Spring (Spring Boot, Sprint Data, Spring Security);
- SQL, PL/SQL;
- Maven, Ansible;
- Scripting Languages: Bash, Groovy;
- TDD and BDD: JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber;
- CI (Jenkins).
Other skills and competencies required:
- English language: Advanced level;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Availability to travel occasionally in Austria( twice per year).
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.