The application for the construction industry is developed on SAP Cloud Platform (Cloud foundry) using an in memory HANA database, using the best practices of SAP Cloud Platform development:
- Main calculation logic is handled in SQL script;
- Application server logic is written in TypeScript (Node.js);
- Communication between backend and frontend done via REST/OData services;
- UI developed with SAP UI5.
- Design and implement business functionalities (Node.js/SQL);
- Find solutions for improving the application;
- Working in a mixed Romanian-German team;
- Travel occasionally to Europe at the client's site.
Technical skills required:
- Optional: CloudFoundry experience, OData.
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme (up to 3 salaries);
- Great location (Izvor 80 Street);
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Dental Plan;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.