BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Screening of applicant to external job announcements;
- Launch and follow up the approvals for new hires;
- Upload of CVs and all other mandatory documents in The Recruitment Center;
- Drafting and posting regularly of job announcements on agreed job portals;
- Sourcing of new candidates on different job portals or social & professional channels: Linkedin, Xing etc.
- Sending feedback letters to non-eligible candidates and change the status in Recruitment Center.
- University degree;
- 1-year previous professional experience in a recruiter role is an advantage;
- English and German language skills – at least B2 level mandatory;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.