About the project
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join a fresh team of developers to build and improve a mobile application using React Native. The project will give you the chance to work with the latest technologies designing and implementing new features for a mobile application for our client.
What you will do:
- Participate in domain analysis and design, hands-on application development and testing, code and design reviews;
- Assist in analyzing and troubleshooting issues and defects in environments as well as performance or design inefficiencies;
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools being used to improve software development and delivery.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 2 years experience in mobile application development
- React Native experience mandatory
- Additional knowledge/experience with mobile development or hybrid frameworks is a plus
- Basic knowledge of JSX, jQuery experience is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of an additional program language is a strong plus (Java, C, C++; especially C# )
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Advanced English skills.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
- Between 23-30 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.