Are you passionate about business consulting and do you, just like us, understand that efficiency is an asset which needs to be managed properly along its life cycle to generate value?
If so, you came to the right place at BearingPoint to
Make a difference, in a passionate and engaging team…
At BearingPoint, we pride ourselves on being easy to work with. You’ll work in friendly and engaging teams in a high-trust environment. You’ll be able to develop new capabilities in emerging disciplines, work in a diverse inclusive culture, with world-class experts, at a variety of locations. Through stewardship we focus on your good long-term growth and development.
…on consulting and technology solutions that shape the market and our future
Working on leading-edge, innovative solutions to address emerging business challenges, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in genuine partnership with market-leading clients, impacting the way people work and live in the future.
Join our Belgian practice
We are an enthusiastic and fast-growing team with a start-up spirit in an environment that is embedded in the BearingPoint European partnership.
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position as Business Analyst
• A starter or young professional with maximum 3 years of experience;
• Ideally, candidates should have a first relevant experience either exclusively in a management consultancy or a combination of consultancy and industry
• A master degree with preferably a business management or economic background.
• Have a trilingual profile (English, French and Dutch) or at least a bilingual profile (English, Dutch)
• A good team player but also able to work independently
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Hands-on, operational
• Result-oriented, can-do mentality
• Strong & well developed interpersonal skills
• Most importantly candidates should be looking for a career not just a job. They must have a real commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients
• Candidates will be required to travel and routinely work on client site
What we offer you:
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization cover, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore, we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.
Sounds like an ambitious and appealing environment you want to be part of?
Please apply. Come and see!