Zürich, December 15th, 2014 —BearingPoint completes through additional certifications and trainings an additional competence and becomes Microsoft Gold Partner in Switzerland for SAM (Software Asset Management).
The procurement and license management plays an important role in the IT and application infrastructure. Regulatory compliance and compliance policies is just as important as the optimal use and purchase of licenses. By leveraging and purchases of software licenses, the license costs can be reduced up to 30%. An established Software Asset Management also ensures planning security and flexibility in the license acquisition and prevents Audits by software vendors.
In addition to the overview of extraordinarily diverse landscape of the contract and the right to use a Software Asset Management addresses the entire process over from procurement to decommissioning of software on various areas of the company.
The BearingPoint process model uses the proven software asset management (SAM) methodology that uses proven processes and procedures for managing and optimizing IT resources of your company.
BearingPoint supports your license management by:
- the implementation of SAM assessments and assistance with annual true-ups as part of the Microsoft SAM Gold Partnership
- controlling of software cost u. Licensing agreements
- Process optimization and automation for cost savings throughout the software lifecycle (from procurement to decommissioning)
- automated inventories and compliance reports of technical software data
- optimization of the software portfolio, including through standardization and license pooling
- support in the selection of volume contracts
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
For more information, please visit: www.bearingpoint.com