We help media clients deliver more quality content through all channels, increase the effectiveness of editorial teams and improve cost structure.
To meet the changing habits of consumers, media companies need to produce and distribute relevant content in numerous formats and channels, day and night, workweek and weekend.
We help clients – particularly news companies – transform their editorial processes and organization.
What we do:
- Define editorial strategy in terms of market positioning (communities addressed, local versus national, etc.) product mix (degree of personalization, standalone products), free/paid, channel management, audience
- Build quantitative target for content production and format definition
- Streamline editorial processes and governance for production, editing and distribution
- Use IT accelerators, AI and robotized technologies where applicable
- Enhance data-driven culture to define content distribution strategy in an ever-changing landscape
- Design organizational and skills evolution
- Strengthen business plan
- Facilitate implementation through change management strategy
We leverage our experience and knowledge from numerous successful projects in television, radio, national and local daily newspapers as well as magazines.