Banks use Big Data on a daily basis to assess risks and opportunities. However, many companies find it difficult to gain a holistic perspective of the future of analytics for the industry. The amount of tools available can be confusing. Now more than ever it is valuable for decision makers in analytics to meet their peers at other banks and to discuss with industry-expert consultants.
We welcome you to attend our seminar on Big data analytics for banks to learn from our insights and experiences gained from working with leading European credit institutions. Event agenda below.
- Credit risk analysis with machine learning
- Client transactions data to support innovation and cross-selling
- Big Data and improved customer segmentation to support sales
- Analyzing big data to support a branch network optimization
- Predicting which customers will become inactive sleepers that generate low revenue
To register for this free-of-charge seminar, please send your contact details to email@example.com no later than July 29th.
We hope that you will be able to attend and look forward to meet with you!