Reducing online and offline boundaries has become a key – and mandatory - success factor for retailers. Still, many issues need to be faced to build a business & IT infrastructure enabling a successful omnichannel customer experience.
Shopper’s behavior and expectations have changed: they are more mobile and connected, and less brand-loyal.
Many retailers and brands have understood how to leverage a digital strategy when it comes to increasing brand awareness, but few of them have yet set up a real omnichannel strategy.
To set up a true omnichannel relationship with their customers, retailers and brands need to implement major changes: a new IT architecture, an adapted change management program, a consistent communication plan … and above of all a new mindset.
The goal is to optimize each interaction with the customer, delivering a consistent and personalized brand experience, no matter what channel. Combining business and operational expertise, BearingPoint assists retailers, consumer goods and luxury brands in building and strengthening their digital and omnichannel strategy.
We can help you:
- Develop a customer 360° view
- Design a consistent omnichannel path
- Define a new, agile & adapted IT architecture
- Define & implement new services (click & collect, e-reservation, clienteling, mobile payment, app with new features, etc.)
Retailers and brands will achieve a successful digitalization of their customer journey, while “humanizing” digital.
Benefits can be multiple:
- Smoother customer journey and more personalized experience and relationship
- Increase of omnichannel and loyal customer share
- Increase of turnover and margin with constant perimeter
- Improvement of main KPI’s: acquisition rate, visiting frequency rate, conversion rate, attrition rate
- Acceleration in the development of new services and offers
Omnichannel is the trend and the foundation for future success. If large retailers hesitate to follow they will sooner or later vanish.
CIO sportswear product company