The digital landscape is rapidly evolving with the emergence of key digital players, combined with changing customer behaviours driven by device mobility and perpetual connectivity. Today, a fully interactive and engaging end-to-end digital customer experience is not only the norm, but the minimum expected from customers across all industries. To maintain competitiveness and ensure long term success, businesses must be ready to meet the challenges faced in a digital world.
Based on our comprehensive study of the structure and capabilities of World Class Digital organisations, we have identified 6 best practices critical for achieving a successful digital transformation:
- Develop an incremental digital journey
- Define the rules for digital
- Increase agility to overcome structural inertia
- Dare to fail
- Prioritise what you measure, measure what you prioritise
- Build your digital business on data insights