Ethics & compliance is a growing concern for companies, but it is also an opportunity to clarify roles and responsibilities, align practices and better manage interactions with third parties
The pharmaceutical industry is facing increased regulation in France (the Bertrand Law), Europe (EFPIA Code of Conduct), the US (the Sunshine Act) and globally (with different local and regional regulations).
To protect their reputation and foster credibility, companies are under intense pressure to invest in the complete redesign and clarification of internal policies, in training staff regarding policies and implementing reporting, validation and regulatory processes as well as suitable software.
Thanks to its business and sector expertise, BearingPoint supports its clients in addressing the challenges they face, from policy definition to operational implementation:
- Donations & Contributions management and Events management
- How to control and rationalize donations given to foundations and organizations?
- How to harmonize and integrate compliance in events management? Which tools to cover those processes globally? How to implement them efficiently?
- Transparency management in France, Europe and globally
- Which processes, organization models and tools to use to ensure a high-quality disclosure at a lower cost?
- Which monitoring indicators to set up locally and globally to control risks and pilot the relationship with healthcare professionals and organizations?
- Code of conduct and evolution of practices
- Which framework to implement to ensure compliance with global and local regulations?
- How to make all teams adhere to rules by adapting them to local cultural and political differences?
- Given the changes in regulation, how to adapt these internal policies of interactions with third parties?