Client Business Challenges
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) needed a partner to help set up the governance structure and the whole program of work for its ambitious and trailblazing connected car program designed to differentiate itself in the high-end automotive market and forge a new relationship with its customer base.
- Program management for JLR’s connected car program
- Project management for launch outside the UK
- Technical design authority for end-to-end architecture
- Process and customer experience design
- Testing and integration
- Data privacy and product strategy
- Road mapping
Key success factors
- BearingPoint’s ability to conceptualize, manage and deliver many projects simultaneously
- The willingness of the project team to accept new and unforeseen challenges
- Quickly provide actionable input in terms of new ideas as well as guidance on how to proceed when hitting a roadblock
- BearingPoint’s commitment to retain the team that helped define and refine the concept through to delivery
Client Business Outcomes
Delivery of a connected car solution with telematics.