Smart health is the future of healthcare. This revolution is already influencing daily practices for patients and professionals. The patient is empowered and more active through digital devices. These developments can address numerous challenges, but they also require us to rethink the healthcare system, shifting from curing to caring.
Investment in the smart health sector has exploded, and it is projected that more than $410 billion will be invested in IoT devices, software and services for the health industry by 2022. The revolution of smart health arises from technological progress (such as better performing connected objects), new public health needs, predictive and personalized medicine.
Connected objects and digitalization have transformed the link between health professionals and the public. To further strengthen that bond, healthcare providers must rethink their strategy, organization, IT system and processes.
Smart health solutions
By combining holistic industry expertise with extensive digital competency, we provide a complete solution across four key areas:
- Sponsor and stakeholder alignment
- Communication and enablement
- Portfolio and program management
- Smart health, connected devices and telemedicine
- Digital Ecosystem Management, platform and cooperation with SMEs and start-ups
Ways of working
- Processes and workflows
- Roles and responsibilities
- Patient involvement and self-service
- Regulations and standards
Management of innovation
- Anticipate use cases and experiences through predictive tools
- Think of health care providers as an innovation laboratory
- Ensure adaptation to new conditions