BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our global consulting network of more than 10,000 people serves clients in over 77 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
In a dynamic environment, you are part of the Digital & Strategy team working for banking and insurance clients. You will be part of the whole development lifecycle of our client engagements, starting with the client acquisition tasks to the involvement in client engagements to fulfil their project requirements. Your responsibilities extend from analyzing business needs to assisting the project management function and setting in motion the change processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, Business Informatics, master’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the financial industry, focus on (re-) insurance preferred, in the areas of transformation, organizational change, change management, or project management
- Fluent proficiency of English, other languages a plus
- Self-dependent working attitude in a team with a client oriented approach
- Very good communication capabilities
- Availability to travel abroad
- A great place to develop and strengthen your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world's most well-known organizations
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Performance related bonus
For further information, please visit our website: https://www.bearingpoint.com/en-sg/.
Please submit your application via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.