While sustainability measures in the area of Scope 3 purchased goods is still being discussed in Europe, there is a clear strategy of Chinese companies to become a pioneer by investing in their suppliers and their supply chain.
Learn from Polestar how they would like to achieve their vision of carbon-neutral mobility and which role purchasing will play in that game.
Take this webinar as an opportunity to understand how to start your sustainability project in purchasing:
- Current global Trends & Challenges of Sustainability in Sourcing & Supply Chain
- Polestar: Purchasing as a facilitator of CSR specially to reduce the environmental impact of purchased goods
- How to include CSR aspects into daily Sourcing & Procurement operations?
- Panel discussion on how to make a difference
- Huijing, Wu, Global Procurement Head, Polestar
- Phil, Xu, Director & Sourcing & Procurement Lead China, BearingPoint
- Laure Hellin, Senior Consultant, Sustainable Purchasing, BearingPoint
Host & Moderator:
- Ralf Dillmann, Partner & Global Head Sourcing & Procurement, BearingPoint