We are seeking motivated, driven Consultant and Senior Consultant to support our growing US Practice with an emphasis on operations, supply chain, and sourcing & procurement.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients across all industries experience real results when they work with us.
We combine industry expertise, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary tools and assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations.
Our 4,500 people, in addition to our global consulting network, serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
Job responsibilities and duties
- Help clients develop and implement strategies, operating models, and technology that integrate supply chain planning, procurement, manufacturing and fulfillment functions, and to connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain
- Optimize integrated supply and demand planning strategies that enable cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies across the organization
- Participate in business process optimization across a variety of functions (e.g., Sourcing, Procurement, Operations, Supply Chain, HCM and Finance) and industries (e.g., Manufacturing, Automotive, Retail, Healthcare, CPG, etc.)
- Evaluate selection of new technologies and vendors (e.g. eProcurement systems, SCM, SCC, ERP)
- Assess current state business and IT application landscapes
- Develop and align IT strategy with key business objectives and create future state roadmaps
- Defining and executing implementation and testing activities for architecture, business processes, and technology capabilities
- Build models, policies, practices, and procedures for complex value chains
- Drive overall change management for large transformational projects
- Participate in and support project management for large, cross functional engagements
- Developing high quality client presentations & deliverables (Scoping documents, Business Process Flows, Project Timelines, Executive Readouts, etc.)
- Assist with business development efforts, including assessments and proposals development
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in economics, business administration, accounting, industrial engineering, information technology or comparable by experience
- Minimum 2-5+ years’ progressive experience across various sourcing, procurement and/ or supply chain roles, ideally with previous consulting and / or project management experience
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Supply Chain functions: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management, Supply Chain Strategy/Planning, Warehouse Management, Logistics and Distribution, or Supply Chain Management
- Experience in applying best practices in the area of Sourcing & Procurement, Supply Chain, and Operations
- Experience in sourcing strategy definition, category management, functional requirements gathering, process definition, process harmonization, & process optimization
- eProcurement experience desirable (e.g. Jaggaer, SAP Ariba, SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fieldglass, Coupa, iValua, etc.)
- Experience in identifying business challenges and deriving improvement opportunities
- Strong project management and communication skills. Able to present complex issues in a concise and meaningful manner to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage a large number of activities in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and relevant experience
- Client oriented work ethic and excellent international teamworking skills
- Strong drive to go above and beyond to drive client, company and personal success
- Ability and openness to travel up to 80% of the time (M-Th)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation.
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict, but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally: Through continuous new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
Enrich our team!