Digitalization opens up the opportunity to optimize and harmonize business processes quicker than ever before. However, a high degree of complexity in process and IT landscapes remain a challenge for many companies. Managing and operating agile processes professionally and mapping them with corresponding software solutions, especially for the batch-run industry, are further challenges. A process-driven, holistic view of the entire enterprise management is not only necessary as a reaction to increasing market competition, but it also reveals optimization potentials that are not directly visible or apparent. Projects in the process industry often have the aim of increasing efficiency and flexibility of processes and leveraging business benefits. BearingPoint bundles industry expertise into the Process Advisory as a toolkit, allowing our customers to select tailored packages. The combination of business process management and technology provides process and business transformation that unfolds optimization potential and leverages new technologies.
Possible project goals:
- Optimization and harmonization of business processes across business units and departments
- Increase client satisfaction and use digital capabilities, leveraging business benefit potentials
- Reduce complexity and increase transparency, traceability and agility in application and IT landscape processes
- Implementation of innovative technologies such as SAP® S/4 HANA or Salesforce® with full business IT alignment
The BearingPoint Process Advisory methodology delivers measurable results with process optimizations and increasing efficiency through proven methods and tools in the industry.
Expected project results:
- Overall process design based on leading best-practice and industry specific processes and experience
- Processes with increased efficiency and transparency and possibly process harmonization
- Business case as basis for decision-making on process optimization including the evaluation of innovative technology for implementation
- Concept for effective Master Data Management with roles & responsibilities
- Development of a training approach
- Analysis and concept for IT architecture for full business IT alignment
- IT landscape for competitive processes
- Transformation roadmap for change
Numerous successful realizations in various projects have shown that the combination and integration of innovative software and business process management provide a sustainable competitive advantage for companies in the process industries.
We can also help you to digitize your business processes!