I help our Irish banking customers to address some of the biggest challenges facing the industry at the moment:
- The ever-increasing burden of regulatory reporting
- The search for new sources of revenue
- The digital transformation of the key business process and interactions with customers and partners
- Development and management of new digital ecosystems
- Increased efficieny of back-office process and adoption of rebotic process automation
- Use of data analytics to improve decision making across the business.
I started my consulting career with KPMG Management Consulting about 25 years ago where I worked mainly in the area of IT strategy and selection of IT solutions for our customers in Ireland. I subsequently joined Fujitsu and then Cap Gemini where I focused on the financial services industry. Following a brief period in a start-up company I then joined Kainos Software where I held a number of roles including that of Ireland country manager, Head of FS and COO. I helped grow Kainos to the rapidly growing PLC that it has recently become.
Outside work, I am an avid sports fan with a particular interest in rugby (Munster and Ireland) and GAA (Cork) and also golf. I love to cook for my family and share a good bottle of wine with friends and also try to find time to walk my two dogs.