BearingPoint will be presenting digital logistics solutions at the international transport logistic trade show from June 4 to 7 in Munich. BearingPoint’s solutions will address the most pressing issues of today’s complex supply chains: Since goods and materials are procured worldwide and finished products are transported all over the world by all means of transport, it is important to optimize the logistics network, have transparency in the supply chain and intervene quickly in the event of deviations. Solutions presented at the show to address these issues include:
- Logistics Strategy: Audit and design of the logistics strategy to optimize logistics, transport and supply chain for international shippers and logistics service providers from the source to the last mile.
- Logistics Network Design: Tools-assisted alignment of service delivery requirements across the supply chain, for example regarding the locations and numbers of plants and warehouses or the allocation of inventory on each supply chain level.
- Digital Supply Chain Management: Development of a digital twin of the supply chain for more transparency and optimization in the logistics network to control costs, delivery times, inventories and ecological targets.
- Transport Management Systems: Selection and implementation of Transport Management Systems (TMS) according to requirements, as an independent TMS approach or as part of S/4 HANA implementation projects.
- Real Time Event Processing: Transport monitoring with real-time sensor data processing and geofence configurations to allow for more visibility and less downtime in the transport and logistics network. Automatically generated event algorithms and order-specific assignment reduce manual workload.
- Smart Container Management: Implementation of B2B platforms to generate comprehensive improvements in cross-partner and cross-client networks based on transparency in reusable container control and efficient alignment of container flows.
Visit us at our booth (hall A3, booth 228) to exchange with our experts.
Keynote on innovations in Last Mile Logistics
BearingPoint Director Emile Naus will deliver the keynote for the conference track on “Innovations in Last Mile Logistics” hosted by the German Transport Forum (Deutsches Verkehrsforum). He will talk about pilot new technologies and business models. Be there, Thursday June 6th, 10:00-11:30, Forum IV, hall A4 (West).
We have a number of guest passes which grant free access to the trade fair for visitors who wish to make an appointment with us. Please contact us for more information. We look forward to exchanging with you!