Are you passionate about data and do you, just like us, understand that data is an asset which needs to be managed properly along its life cycle to generate value?
If so, you came to the right place at BearingPoint to
Become part of our open, empowering and inclusive culture
We offer varied and rewarding careers in an empowering environment founded on our values of commitment, teaming and excellence. You will enjoy high levels of empowerment and personal development with the chance to make a real difference to our firm and our clients.
Make a difference, in a passionate and engaging team…
At BearingPoint, we pride ourselves on being easy to work with. You’ll work in friendly and engaging teams in a high-trust environment. You’ll be able to develop new capabilities in emerging disciplines, work in a diverse inclusive culture, with world-class experts, at a variety of locations. Through stewardship we focus on your good long-term growth and development.
…on consulting and technology solutions that shape the market and our future
Working on leading-edge, innovative solutions to address emerging business challenges, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in genuine partnership with market-leading clients, impacting the way people work and live in the future.
Join our Belgian practice
We are an enthusiastic and fast-growing team with a start-up spirit in an environment that is embedded in the BearingPoint European partnership.
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position as Data Management Expert.
You will take responsibility for:
• Engaging with our clients to embed a data-driven culture
• Embedding our best in class operating models and adapting them to support the data transformation projects that deliver true business value.
• Providing processes, methods, and tools to manage data assets
What we expect from you:
• MSc or MA in computer science, information management, or comparable qualification.
• At least 5 years of experience in defining and implementing data management frameworks
• Course specialization in data management, data governance, or data analytics is a plus.
• Knowledge and practical expertise in data governance definition and implementation
• Experience with designing and implementing master data management solutions
• Experience with data integration, data quality, data profiling and metadata management
• Experience of data models, data structure, data workflows
• Practical expertise in at least one of the following tools Informatica, Collibra, SAP Netweaver MDM, Tibco MDM, Magnitude, Talend, Alation, IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog, Waterline Data
• Understanding of GDPR relation and impact on data management
• Understanding of data strategy challenges
• Understanding of Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts
• Interest in Next Gen Data Management (e.g. Machine Learning Data Catalogs)
• Interest in data analytics, big data, artificial intelligence, data visualization
• Proven project management competencies.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills towards both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Entrepreneurial thinking.
• A Team player that is customer-success-oriented
• Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
What we offer you:
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization cover, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore, we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.
Sounds like an ambitious and appealing environment you want to be part of?
Please apply. Come and see!