Are you passionate about data and do you, just like us, understand that data is an asset which needs to be managed properly along its life cycle to generate value?
If so, you came to the right place at BearingPoint to
Become part of our open, empowering and inclusive culture
We offer varied and rewarding careers in an empowering environment founded on our values of commitment, teaming and excellence. You will enjoy high levels of empowerment and personal development with the chance to make a real difference to our firm and our clients.
Make a difference, in a passionate and engaging team…
At BearingPoint, we pride ourselves on being easy to work with. You’ll work in friendly and engaging teams in a high-trust environment. You’ll be able to develop new capabilities in emerging disciplines, work in a diverse inclusive culture, with world-class experts, at a variety of locations. Through stewardship we focus on your good long-term growth and development.
…on consulting and technology solutions that shape the market and our future
Working on leading-edge, innovative solutions to address emerging business challenges, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in genuine partnership with market-leading clients, impacting the way people work and live in the future.
Join our Belgian practice
We are an enthusiastic and fast-growing team with a start-up spirit in an environment that is embedded in the BearingPoint European partnership.
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position as GDPR Consultants
You will take responsibility for:
• Work across the business to identify and documenting existing and new data processing activities
• Support the business undertaking Data Protection Impact Assessments
• Responsible for the ownerships of Data flows, includes, creating, reviewing, maintaining and auditing data flow diagrams of how data flows logically and physically across the business and when sent to third parties
• Identify inconsistencies or gaps in existing processes to make them GDPR compliant and work with the business to mitigate these
• Responsible for keeping records of all new requests submitted by the business and following up on actions
• Play the role of Subject Matter Expert on GDPR and able to identify priority/in-scope processing activities and/or applications/systems to block or assess in collaboration with the DPO (Office)
• Understanding and knowledge of GDPR compliance
• Proven experience with DPIA’s (Data Protection Impact Assessments)
• Experience with one of the many enterprise data governance tooling
• Affinity with (IT) Technology, Systems and Security
• Passion for data governance and data protection
• Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint Skills
• Understand data privacy and information management and insight are your passions• Good analytical skills, work accurately, and are creative.• Motivated team player.
What we offer you:
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization cover, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore, we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.
Sounds like an ambitious and appealing environment you want to be part of?
Please apply. Come and see!