BearingPoint is Austria’s biggest management and technology consultancy.
With more than 500 employees in Austria, we develop innovative strategies for new and existing business models, design and implement digital solutions or services for leading companies and organizations in all sectors as well as public sector organizations.
International banks use the Software we develop in Graz for their reporting. In central Europe we are already market leader and now we want to expand to other countries. To keep growing as a company we are looking for employees who want to support us with their interesting profile: with ongoing installations in the DB-area and with the set up of new services. Furthermore, the transfer of services to the cloud will be a topic in the near future.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Team based method of development, in cooperation with product owner/architect
- Administration of an existing database and server environment (Oracle, Tomcat,..)
- Conception and development of various infrastructure components under best practice
- Further development and modernization of application infrastructure
- Support in automation of deployment structure
- Technical responsibility according to your experience
- Passion for creative, sustainable and high quality software solutions
- Affinity for new technologies and trends
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Good command of German and English (verbal and written)
- Trainings in visualization in the field of containers and automation of deployment
- Work on a RegTech product which is used in more than 200 international financial institutions
- Versatile and interesting assignments with high personal responsibility and very good educational opportunities.
- Good cooperation and social interaction are essential elements of our philosophy
- We give our employees the chance to interact in an international environment and use their personal strenghts
We offer a market-compliant payment for this position starting at EUR 3.048,- depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
Are you interested? Please apply with your complete application online or via E-Mail.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter Silvia Sprügl by phone +43316 8003 8034 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten