BearingPoint is the leading independent management and technology consulting firm in Europe. As part of the strengthening of its activities in the Benelux countries, BearingPoint is looking for an intern for its Luxembourg office. This exciting new opportunity will place you right at the heart of an ambitious Project in a fast growing structure.
The Luxembourg office serves leading clients in the financial industry (Wealth Management, Private Banking, Asset Management, Asset Servicing etc.) in their business transformation at the edge of the digital age. BearingPoint provides them with its expertise in defining and implementing Business and Operational Models, designing and reviewing processes and assessing and implementing regulatory changes.
About the Position
- You will be integrated in various projects within a team of consultants whether at the clients or in the office
- You will participate in writing white papers and articles
- You will be involved in the preparation of market offers, presentation to clients and request for proposal
- You are finishing or already finished an MBA, economics or equivalent or engineering degrees
- You have a first experience in project management and business analysis or consulting
- You are familiar with working in an international environment. The mastery of French and English is a prerequisite. German is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint)
- You are organized, creative and flexible
- Your entrepreneurial spirit, your interpersonal skills, your engagement and your team spirit will be the foundation for your future development within BearingPoint. You show organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details