We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and proactive person to join our Digital Factory Team and to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and diverse technologies. You will work closely with developers, project managers, designers, business analysts and other stakeholders throughout the development process.
We are looking forward to developing your talents!
Ideal Candidate :
- Graduate/Student, at least 1 year of experience in the BA area;
- Personal, University or NGO projects to prove previous experience;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Storytelling skills- the ability to translate data into business insight;
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good English;
- Communicative, highly adaptive, team player and eager to learn;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions.
- Organizing & facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (e.g: Daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint review).
- Identifying gaps or problems that occur during development process and facilitate the process of solving them.
- Enhancing the communication between the Development Team and the Business Team.
- Understanding strategic priorities and work together with the stakeholders on creating development plans.
- Participate in meetings with the business team to define together software requirements based on client’s feedback.
- Utilizing analytics to identify gaps and calculate various KPIs (eg: Team velocity, Burnup/ Burndown Trends etc.).
- High-level testing of scenarios in the application in order discover and monitor issues and bugs.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve our processes and ways of working within the team.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Between 21-23 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.