You will join our Digital Factory team and work alongside other 7 developers (UX, Front-end, and Back-end) on ActiveManager.
ActiveManager is a manager-led transformation methodology that creates a step change in operational performance. It enables a significant improvement in productivity and service standards by focusing directly on people, process and capacity management.
ActiveManager creates sustainable cost reduction, improved productivity, increase profitability and quality of service improvements.
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specification;
- Develop componentized UI architecture providing UI elements;
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows;
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture;
- Investigate and address possible issues in the UI;
- Bug fixing;
- Provide expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing to project teams;
- Perform code reviews.
We are looking for
- 2+ years of UI Development experience;
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS;
- REST, Web API design;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile, Scrum.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.