TwentyTwenty provides training and development in Lifeskills Centres for young people who are not in education, training, or jobs. The charity’s aim is to help young people see beyond their disadvantage and disengagement, recognize their worth and potential, focus on building skills for success, and develop a clear vision and plan to achieve sustained employment and a bright future.
How we helped
- Supported TwentyTwenty with the creation of a ‘centre-in-a-box’ tool kit that they will be able to use in the future when opening new sites. The ‘centre-in-a-box’ tool kit includes three distinct deliverables:
- A location qualification tool to help assess the best city or town in which to establish the new centre
- An agreed delivery model with centre formats and the infrastructure requirements these would drive
- A one-page, high-level template plan to enable them to better structure what they need to do in advance of launching a new centre
- Supported the creation of a marketing video for TwentyTwenty