We are looking for a Business Analyst – Salesforce
What we are seeking
We are looking for candidates with an international background, proven track of academical records and interest for a Management Consulting company. Lastly, candidates should be driven by a desire to bring innovation.
- Knowledge of Salesforce products. Experience of at least 1 year in Marketing Cloud is a must. Direct experiences with Interaction Studio and Datorama is a plus.
- Experience or interest on at least one of the following areas: Digital Strategy & Transformation, CRM (Campaign Management, Loyalty Management, Analytics), Customer Experience, Innovation & Digitalization.
- Good experience in Digital communication tools
- Ability to manage urgency in an efficient way
- Coding capabilities (Salesforce related)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attitude in problem solving, flexible and able to work also in a non-structured environment
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Strong team working skills are essential
- Highly self-motivated, proactive
- Ability to contribute to the management of a team-oriented environment
- Willingness to continuously learn and research
- Intrapreneurial skills
Education: Master’s degree in Engineering, Informatic and Business Management.
Languages: Fluent in Italian and English is a must.
We want to offer you a unique experience:
- You will work in an organization where no two days are the same
- You will have the opportunity to work on stand-alone change management projects, or as part of a multi-disciplined team delivering a large-scale technology or organization transformation program
- You will work in a global organization that is large enough to offer a wide variety of challenging opportunities, but in a local community where everyone to knows your name and are always willing to offer support
- You will be supported to continuously grow and develop your career and have the opportunity to support and mentor junior consultants
- You will work with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with
- You will have the opportunity to support the development of new business and service offerings
Diversity & Inclusion – Our Values
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilized and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach, and respect.