We are looking for a candidate to add to our new and young consulting team in the Milan Office. You will be working on projects in the IT industry.
- Graduate degree in Engineering (ideally in Telecommunications) or Business administration degree from a top business school
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Telcos (ideally in B2B) in an IT or business consulting firm.
- Experience in the definition of functional specifications, knowledge/specialty of development teams in an agile implementation project (ideally).
- Excellent fluency in Italian and English is mandatory. German or French is plus
- Strong organisational skills, drive and leadership, and capacity to work under pressure whilst maintaining a creative and problem-solving approach
- Strong analytical skills (and excellent knowledge of Excel and PPT)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Team player, ambitious and open minded
- International exposure (either via internships, work experiences or studies abroad)
- Skills’ set should include at least one of the following areas:
- Experience with Telco catalogue and instantiation in an asset base. Ideally with exposure to the Enterprise market.
- Experience with Telco rating, billing and discounting and the formalisation of requirements of those.
- Experience with Telco sales and support processes, analysis of existing process landscapes and exposure to change management.
- Invoicing and bill layout experience, able to specify and maintain multiple sets of those in parallel.
- Exposure to provisioning processes, service abstraction, and network status management.
- Revenue Assurance and Accounting processes in the Telco space, ability to document business requirements and interfacing requirements into the concerned systems from a BSS platform.
- Business Analysis with experience in the area of interface contracts, their documentation, and maintenance in an implementation project environment.
- Knowledge of B2B business processes and or functions (sales, CRM, product marketing…)