We are looking for an Energy Risk Management - Senior Consultant
The ideal candidate has from 3 to 5 years of experience within the leading consulting firms or within the Risk Management functions of Power or Multiutility company, directly involved in Trading, Pricing and Risk modelling of Commodity and Energy products.
The candidate should possess:
- Knowledge in evaluating complex financial, commodity and energy products, including derivatives.
- Experience in:
- developing fair value models and financial metrics such as VaR, P&L attribution, sensitivities, etc
- developing Portfolio management, Trading and Risk management governance, policies, processes and procedures
- implementing strategic planning & control models
- implementing Energy Trading & Risk Management software
- Autonomy in delivering project tasks under the supervision of the project manager
- Experience in performing complex regulatory transforming projects
- Capability to establish direct relationships with CxOs of the Power and Multiutility companies (CRO, CFO, Compliance officer, Internal Audit Officer, on, Head of Trading, etc)
Further competences and experiences on one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, VBA, Matlab will be considered as a plus in the hiring process.
We want to offer you a unique experience:
- You will work in a global organization that is large enough to offer a wide variety of challenging opportunities, but in a local community where everyone to knows your name and are always willing to offer support
- You will join our international network of sustainability experts and help companies to succeed in their sustainability and environmental ambitions
- You will be supported to continuously grow and develop your career through regular discussions with your development manager, formal training, and direct project work
- You will work with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with
- Competitive compensation and benefits package